Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our cause

Many of you received an email from me earlier this week asking for donations to Volta Aid Foundation. We have several projects in the works which we are in need of further funding for: funding the schooling of two local girls who are to start high school this year, building bunks beds and buying mattresses and mosquito nets for all the children at Drifting Angels Orphanage, and printing 1000 copies of a handout about diabetes management for all the patients I see at the hospital. Thanks to those of you who have already offered to donate - I appreciate more than I could express in words. If you are thinking of donating and would like to know more feel free to contact me via email. I've added a "Donate" button to my blog. I'll keep you all updated on how the projects are coming along in Ho. The people here are so gracious and thankful for everything we do.
Hope all is well at home and GO GIANTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment